We are working for a fairer society, where people can live, learn and work free from discrimination or fear. Find out about our work and what we do.
Women of Faith programme
* Monday 1st December: 9.30 – 11.30 - Bring a precious item or memory along to discuss. - Also looking for further ideas to add to the programme for next year
* Monday 5th January: 9.30 – 11.30 - A relaxed meet up at a local cafe
* Monday 2nd February: 9.30 -1.30 - Mabli Hall visiting us to give a story or poem
* Monday 2nd March: 9.30 - 11.30 - Heritage walk with Ben Williams from WSREC
* Monday 30th March: 9.30 – 11.30
* Monday 27th April: 9.30 – 11.30
* Monday 1st June: 9.30 – 11.30
* Monday 22nd June 9.30 -11.30
Please note some date changes due to public holidays and keep an eye out on any future time changes especially if a planned outdoor trip
* Venue: meeting room, ground floor, Napiershall Street Centre, 39 Napiershall Street G20 6EZ.
There is free onsite parking
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Apprenticeship Programme Open Day
Are you aged 16-24 and interested in working in the Scottish Parliament? If so the Scottish Parliament has an open day, showcasing their apprenticeships in varies departments.
Stress & Wellbeing Workshop
Would you like to know about mental health issues, recovery and well-being? If so there is a workshop this Thursday at the African Caribbean Centre, Glasgow.
West of Scotland Regional Equality Council and Remploy are undertaking a research piece of work that is looking to understand if there is a need to improve and better support minorities with disabilities access services to help find employment and or training in the Glasgow area.
We need your help!
Could you fill out our survey,if you are:
•From South Asian background (Indian, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka)
•Over 16 years of age and of working age
•Live in the Glasgow area
•Have a physical, mental, sensory and/or learning condition that affects you day to day.
For more information please contact us.
Currently we now have a money advice surgery at our office, that runs every Friday. If interested call our wonderful office for more details.
Consultancy & Training
Is your campaign reaching the whole community? Are you telling everyone about your service? Are you recruiting fairly? We offer tailor-made community engagement, research and training.
Help WSREC create fairer communities by volunteering or fundraising
For more information contact WSREC.