West of Scotland Regional Equality Council is looking to recruit the following post:
IT Resource & Admin Officer (25 hours per week @ £9.30 per hour)
This Vacancy is only open to vulnerable unemployed 16 to 29 year olds, including carers, early service leavers (armed forces), care experienced, disabled, and young people with convictions and who are not on Specialist Employability Support (SES).
2. Maintain WSREC’s existing database system updating to ensure all information is up to date and relevant.
3. Maintain a telephone booking system for appointments and maintain this to support project.
4. Providing assistance and support for project staff in IT-related matters.
5. To update, design and prepare creative marketing materials for the project as required.
6. Liaise with Design and Print companies for marketing materials.
7. Create a filing and monitoring system to ensure accuracy and confidentiality of service users.
8. Update media such as Facebook and website to ensure that the project information is current and relevant.
9. Support the Project Managers in marketing and supporting the events and information sessions.
10. Market the projects to all external agencies
11. Developing and managing internal information resources and networks.
12. Provide training and advice to project staff on computer and database
13. Undergo training as required.
14. Work occasional unsociable hours
How to apply
Anyone interested in this vacancy should contact their local Jobcentre Plus or Skills Development Scotland advisor directly.
Deadline for applications: Monday 20th July 2020 @ 12 NOONFriday 31st July 2020 @ 12 NOON
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Interview dates will be confirmed with final applicants
Please contact WSREC on 0141 337 6626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries.
Further information can be found at the link below: